Monday 22 April 2013

Christening outfit. Under £50

This weekend was a highly anticipated weekend for my family. My nephew turned 2 and on the same day we held his Christening.
My nephew, Joshua was spoilt rotten as was expected and we had a lovely day.

I challenged myself to get an outfit under £50 and get it from Primark. I DID IT!
I had loads of compliments about it and how classy I looked.


Jacket £19, Vest top £2.50, Pants £11, Shoes £16- Total, £48.50.

Closer look

Micky came to the christening. This is my Uncle.

Man of the moment, Joshua. 

Matthew and myself :) 

With my outfit, I thought and was right, that everyone would be wearing dresses. However, it wasn't the nicest of weather and I wanted to look a bit different. So I went for the on trend monochrome situation. I loved my outfit. Matthew was asked to be the god father of Joshua which made the day even more special. We loved every second of it. 


So go and grab a bargain at Primark and get yourself an outfit for under £50!!! 

Stay safe guys xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment