Sunday 30 June 2013

GARNIER - Moisture Match



Hello Everyone! :D Hope June was a lovely month for you :)

So this month I have chosen to do a review of the new Garnier Moisture Match.
Garnier have brought out 5 new 24hr moisturisers for different skin types, they have 'Tailor Made' this 5 moisturisers so that there is one for each skin type.

As you can see I went for the 'Yellow' one which is for normal to dry skin, which is what my skin type is. The yellow one is 'protect and glow' which is perfect for me because I sometime feel that my face is quite dull.

It's a really light-weight and it smells amazing.
However, it isn't fast absorbing, even though it says it is on the packaging, which was disappointing because it't not a product that can easily be applied as you're heading out the door, if you're having a makeup free day.

Main points. 
SPF 20 - So no need to worry about the sun. I always wear sun cream or an equivalent like this.
Suitable for sensitive skin - I have horribly sensitive skin and this has been great :)


I've been using this product for about 3 weeks and I have to say, my face has began glowing, I always worry when products say that they help to  'glow' because I always worry it will make my face oily and not glow-y. But I was happily surprised with this.

Thanks Guys :D

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment